Space Sharks are deadliest in space, because sound doesn't travel in space.
Why is this a threat?
Because you cannot hear the Jaws theme in space, meaning you will not know when to swim away.
We have been described as a "cold-blooded clan" because sharks are cold-blooded animals (It's a joke/play on words).
This is the goal of Space Sharks Incorporated:
To be deadly like a shark in space, and yet have fun in a great environment.
Do you like Warframe?
Do you like teaming up on missions?
Do you consider yourself an awesome person?
Do you want to be part of an awesome and growing community?
If you answered yes, Space Shark Incorporated is right for you.
We are a casual Moon Clan (1000 members cap)
We got 1st place on Operation Arid Fear (1. 33113, Space Shark Incorporated)
We got 2nd place on Operation Sling-Stone (2. 100744, Space Shark Incorporated)
Consistently in the Top 15 Moon Clans in every event.
Dojo Status: Everything has been built (We also have completed all of the research).
We have a RaidCall voice chat system (The ID is 6108819)
Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Spacesharkincorporated
- Do not insult other clans, players, or members of this clan.
- Do not spam Clan Chat. Repeat posts, begging, and excessive use of caps will not be tolerated.
- Excessive cursing and inappropriate behavior is not allowed. Keep in mind we got members who are much younger than you in this clan.
- If you have an issue with another clan member(s) let a Megalodon(Warlord) or Great White(General) know or talk it out within squad chat. Seriously, don't use clan chat for confrontations. It's not cool and makes awkward situations for other members.
- If you are not online for 30 days you are kicked for inactivity. For readmission, post here: https://forums.warframe.com/in ... asualcompleted-dojo/
- Do not AFK in the Clan Dojo. Causes many glitches and issues to happen within the dojo when the host is idle.
Online Guests: 15