Max here. Thanks for the invite, btw.
I've been playing for a few months now, but always in solo (at Europa atm). Which gets very complicated for doing Defense missions and such... and results in leaving them behind.
So basically I'm inexperienced on co-op'ing ingame or trading. Been trying to get infos on how loot works and stuff like that, didn't want to jump in unprepared, and I thought a clan should be a better starting point than pugs. Still have to decipher some of the therms used in chat regarding warframes/gear setups (I presume) and certain missions, but I guess with time I'll learn them.
Have so far:
- Mastery Rank 5 (just ding'ed it this week)
- a regular Volt @30
, (with nearly all maxed: Rifle Amp, Streamline, Flow, Vigor, Stretch, Intensify, Fast Deflection, Redirection, Vitality)
- an Oberon @30 (but apparently "who doesn't..."
- Cernos @30 + Paris @30 + Vectis @30
- Dex Furis @30- Dex Dakra @30
(have Crossing Snakes stance, but looking for Swirling Tiger)
- Kubrow and leveling 2 sentinels atm (Shade that seems useless, and a Wyrm that doesn't do much so far)
Main goals for now:
- Paris Prime blueprint (have all the other parts, but the print is from Void Defense, so y... lol, not been able to go far on those with a solo Volt
- Fang Prime Handle for the greedy Red Veil (stuck on Esteemed for a while)
- have atm blueprints for Nova Prime and Mag Prime but not components, so maybe I'll craft those if I come across the rest of the parts
- Volt Prime one day...
So, y, hope I can get used to grouping soon, since it's probably more fun and rewarding than this constant farming alone.